Monday 2 November 2009

Holywell Game (Sunday 1-11-09)

Hi All,

I'm afraid it's fast approaching that time of the season again, yes the good old British weather put paid to our fixture against Holywell at the weekend. The weather was atrocious on Sunday morning when Mark (Holywell Manager) phoned me to let me know the condition of the pitch and quite rightly called it off. Seriously though, we will always put the safety of the boys first.
I have invited them to rearrange the game to take place at our Training session on Tuesday 10th November, watch this space.

Mark

1 comment:

Brandlin said...

It was disappointing to lose the game on sunday Mark, but i doubt anyone was looking forwards to standing on the touchline in the monsoon!

I for one will always support any attempts to get friendly games in the calendar if we miss matches.

Alan